Your privacy is our top priority.
Data handled confidentially for maximum peace of mind.
Your information is not shared with third parties.
Your information is private and reserved only for you.
Notice of Privacy
SoftnetCorp is aware of the importance to you of the use we make of your personal information, and we appreciate your confidence that we treat it with due care and prudence. This Privacy Notice describes how SoftnetCorp and its affiliates (collectively "SoftnetCorp") collect and process your personal information through SoftnetCorp websites, devices, products, services, online and physical stores and applications that refer to this Notice of Privacy (collectively "SoftnetCorp"). By using SoftnetCorp web services, you consent to the practices described in this Privacy Notice.
What personal information about customers does SoftnetCorp collect?
We collect your personal information in order to continuously provide and improve our products and services.
These are the types of personal information we collect:
· Information you give us: We receive and store any information you provide us in connection with SoftnetCorp web services. You can choose not to provide certain information, however, if you do so, you will not be able to enjoy many of the features we offer you.
· Automatic Information: We automatically collect and store certain types of information about your use of SoftnetCorp web services, including information about your interaction with the content and services available through SoftnetCorp web services.
· Information from other sources: We may receive information about you from other sources.
For what purposes does SoftnetCorp use your personal information?
We use your personal information to operate, provide, develop and improve the products and services that we offer to our customers. These purposes include:
· Purchase and delivery of products and services. We use your personal information to take and handle orders, deliver products and services, process payments, and communicate with you about orders, products and services, and promotional offers.
· Provide, troubleshoot, and improve SoftnetCorp web services. We use your personal information to provide functionality, analyze performance, correct errors, and improve the usability and effectiveness of the SoftnetCorp Services.
· Recommendations and customization. We use your personal information to recommend features, products and services that may be of interest to you, identify your preferences, and personalize your experience with SoftnetCorp services.
· Comply with legal obligations. In some cases, we collect and use your personal information to comply with laws.
· Communicate with you. We use your personal information to communicate with you in relation to SoftnetCorp services through different channels (for example: by phone, email, chat).
· Advertising. We use your personal information to serve interest-based ads for features, products, and services that may be of interest to you. We do not use information that identifies you personally to serve interest-based ads.
· Fraud Prevention and Credit Risks. We use personal information to prevent and detect fraud and abuse in order to protect the safety of our clients, SoftnetCorp and others. We may also use scoring methods to assess and manage credit risks.
Does SoftnetCorp share your personal information?
Information about our customers is an important part of our business, and we are not in the business of selling our customers' personal information to others.
How secure is the information about me?
We design our systems and devices with your security and privacy in mind.
· We work to protect the security of your personal information during transmission by using encryption protocols and software.
· We follow the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) when handling credit card data.
· We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards in relation to the collection, storage, and disclosure of customer personal information.
· It is important that you protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computers, devices and applications We recommend using a unique password for your SoftnetCorp account that is not used in other online accounts. Make sure to log out when you are done using a shared computer.
What about advertising?
· Third Party Advertisers and Links to Other Websites: SoftnetCorp does not include third party advertisements or links to other websites and applications. Third-party advertising partners cannot collect information about you when you interact with their content, advertising, and services.
· Use of Third Party Advertising Services: We do not provide advertising companies with information that enables them to serve them advertisements from SoftnetCorp or other companies. We never share your name or other information that identifies you with third parties.
What information can I access?
You can access your information, including your name, address, payment options, profile information, purchase history on our website.
What are my options?
If you have any questions about how we collect and use your personal information, please contact our Customer Service.
Are minors allowed to use SoftnetCorp Services?
SoftnetCorp does not sell products to be purchased by minors. If you are under the age of 18, you may use the SoftnetCorp Services only with the supervision of a parent or guardian. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 18 years of age without the consent of the minor's parent or guardian.
Privacy Protection UE-US and Switzerlnad-EEUU
Softnet USA, Inc participates in the EU-US and Swiss-US Privacy Protection framework.
Conditions of Use, Notices and Revisions
If you decide to use SoftnetCorp web services, your use and any dispute over privacy are subject to this Notice, including limitations of damages, dispute resolution, and application of the law of the State of Florida.
If you have any privacy concerns at SoftnetCorp, we ask that you contact us with a detailed description and we will try to resolve them.
Our business is constantly changing, and our Privacy Notice will change as well. You should check our websites frequently for recent changes.
Unless otherwise stated, our current Privacy Notice will apply to all information we have regarding you and your account. However, we are true to our word and in no case will we substantially modify our policies or practices to make them less effective in protecting the personal data of our clients collected in the past without the prior consent of the affected clients.